Dental and Medical MARKETING PLANS
Consider your goals & competition, then choose the marketing products that will meet your dental, medical or healthcare practice needs.
With marketing, you can attract your dream patients by shaping and molding your reputation. It’s simple: Exposure gets you more patients, and more patients grow your practice!
We’ve been doing this for 20 years, so we KNOW what it takes to ramp up your online visibility and improve your rankings.
With so many medical professionals out there, you need to find and showcase YOUR uniqueness! Our custom marketing plans for healthcare providers establishes – and proves – your value to potential patients.
Finally, a marketing plan for healthcare providers based on YOUR specific needs.
Our marketing plans are buildable so you can add and subtract products based on YOUR unique goals. We’re here to help you seamlessly manage your marketing so your medical practice can thrive online – and you can focus on healthcare!
Just fill out the form at the bottom of this page to get your custom recommendations!
YOUR (AMAZING!) MARKETING PLAN PRODUCTS
Watch our videos and click on the text links to learn more about our individual marketing plan products, and see what’s included in each one!
DELUXE WEBMASTER SERVICES
“You’ll get the nitty-gritty technical side of hosting and emails – plus you’ll also get ongoing performance updates, strategy meetings, and new, ready-to-use marketing tools every single week.”
To rank and compete online, your website and online presence require speedy hosting, ongoing maintenance, and performance
- HOSTING Speedy, individualized website hosting with DNS management
DNS MANAGEMENT: Computer software controls Domain Name System (DNS) server clusters, and DNS data is typically deployed on multiple physical servers. The main purposes of DNS management software is to reduce human error when editing complex and repetitive DNS data.
- PERFORMANCE Ongoing feedback and analysis with industry-leading software and technology.
- MAINTENANCE Ongoing technical updates (Security, website plugins, server, webforms, etc.).
- EMAIL Creation and maintenance of up to 3 custom email boxes
EMAIL BOXES: An email box (also called a mailbox, or e-mailbox) is the destination to which electronic mail messages are delivered.with your URL URL: Abbreviated as URL, a Uniform Resource Locator is a way of identifying the location of a file on the internet. They're what we use to open not only websites, but also to download images, videos, software programs, and other types of files that are hosted on a server.(i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org).
- STRATEGY Review and plan your marketing goals at quarterly roundtable meetings with our top strategists.
- TOOLS Receive Weekly Coach emails to become a marketing whiz with DIY marketing tools
DIY MARKETING TOOLS: These downloadable tools are prepared in advance with the goal of increasing client conversion and retention and are delivered electronically each week for use in the practice. As the name suggests they are 'Do-It-Yourself' tools which compliment your ongoing marketing initiatives.and tips (social media posts, blog recipes, and so much more!).
NOTE: A one-time setup fee is required, which includes integration of Google analytics, search engine submission of sitemap, setup of tracking and monitoring on our software, setup for local directory management on our software, as well as the installation of email for form submissions, and schema code for increased visibility. This process is necessary to carry out your quarterly marketing.
UPDATES & COLLABORATION
“Think of your update hours like a budget – kind of like a personal bank account – to request changes to your website … and you can enjoy peace of mind knowing your website can change and grow with your practice!”
Your website should never be static or stale. As the year progresses, your business will most likely undergo updates and changes, which should reflect on your website. Did a team member leave? Are you welcoming a new associate? Did you write a blog? We are here to help you professionally update your content as needed with a set annual budget.
- WEBSITE UPDATES Think of these update hours as your personal bank to request changes to your website (i.e. updating photos, adding new team members, adding additional content, etc.).
- MARKETING RECOMMENDATIONS Need some marketing advice or have questions? We can provide our honest recommendations, send you free marketing tools, and create a plan to reach your goals.
- CONTENT EDITING We can edit and optimize any content you provide us, including text and images. We can also optimize and add client-supplied video to your site and YouTube channel.
NOTE: If you exceed your website update hours, you can always purchase additional blocks of time to use as you see fit.
“SEO involves increasing traffic to your website through organic search results. In other words, when someone Googles “dentist” in your area, we want them to find you at the top of the results!”
Ongoing SEO is essential to keep your website relevant for both Google and – most importantly – your potential patients. Google updates its search algorithm 500-700 times a year. How can you keep up? Don’t sweat it! Roadside is here to help. Our SEO experts will manage and provide timely ongoing optimization to your existing content and online platforms, so patients can find you online.
- ONGOING MAINTENANCE Our team will conduct monthly audits and make improvements by using the latest trends and expert advice.
- EASY-TO-FOLLOW REPORTS You’ll receive monthly metrics and reporting, so you’re always in the know of what we’re doing behind the scenes.
- SPEED UPDATES We’ll perform ongoing speed improvements to your website and other online platforms.
- OPTIMIZATION This includes ongoing keyword-focused optimization of images and text based on the best, most-used terms your potential patients are searching with.
- ADA OPTIMIZATION We’ll optimize images that contain the proper ADA (American with Disabilities Act) alternative text.
- LOCAL-FOCUSED OPTIMIZATION Includes an ongoing focus on your local marketing to ensure your directories, citations, and NAP are accurate. This will help you rank better and be more visible within your target geographical market.
- COMPETITION-FOCUSED OPTIMIZATION We’ll analyze your top three competitors and strategize ways to help you outshine your competition, which includes making adjustments accordingly and providing suggestions on how you can improve (ask for more reviews, etc.)
NOTE: This is an essential part of your marketing package. The amount of budget recommended for SEO Services will be suggested according to your needs.
LOCAL SEARCH / SEO
“There are literally hundreds of different ways a potential patient could reach your information – and it may not be via your website, so it’s imperative you make sure all your directory listings are accurate, consistent, and up to date.”
Local SEO is the online phonebook; 95% of mobile users look up local information to call or get directions to your business. Is your information accurate? Since local online listings are always changing, ongoing meticulous management is required to keep your NAP (name, address, phone) accurate and consistent across the digital world. Psst: It improves your search rankings as well!
- LATEST SOFTWARE We use the latest local management software for ongoing audits, reports, and prioritization.
- MAINTENANCE Monthly NAP checks to ensure your business information is listed consistently online.
- TRANSPARENCY We’ll continuously monitor and optimize your listings for the top 40+ directories with your photos, logo, hours, location, and social links when applicable.
- DIRECTORY SUBMISSIONS The more online listings on multiple directories, the better. You can expect monthly submissions to new citations.
NOTE: If a website represents multiple offices, each location should have its own Local SEO Management budget.
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT
REVIEWS & REPUTATION
“Google will increasingly rely on reviews to tell their robots what sites are good and what sites are bad. Google can even evaluate the validity of a review based on history of the person that left it.”
Roadside is a proud partner with BirdEye. When it comes to healthcare professionals, BirdEye is easily one of the nation’s best reputation management platforms. With 90% of consumers reading online reviews before visiting a business, incorporating a reviews strategy is super important. Don’t stress! It’s possible to build a positive reputation and increase those 5-star reviews on Google and more than 200 other platforms through BirdEye.
- SIMPLE Easily manage all your reviews from one central dashboard.
- BROAD Monitor your reviews from over 230 platforms.
- IMPORTANT Generate and leverage the power of your positive reviews.
- ESSENTIAL Respond instantly to both positive and negative customer feedback.
- PRACTICAL Manage your business’ reputation on-the-go with the mobile app.
That’s not all!
In addition to the platform, Roadside is currently offering these additional reputation services:
- SEAMLESS INTEGRATION A popular and worthwhile option, we can integrate BirdEye with your existing practice management software.
- PARTNERSHIP We can all agree that handling 200+ online platforms seems overwhelming. Let us take some of the pressure off. We offer monthly co-management of your reviews to make it even easier to keep track of your online reputation.
NOTE: A set-up fee is required to get started, which includes account creation, optimization, education, and onboarding.
“Getting to page one of search results is a popularity contest, and a “popular” site – or a site with lots of links – shows Google that it has a good reputation and can be trusted.”
In all honesty, online marketing is like a popularity contest. It’s no different with inbound links. When a relevant website with high-domain authority links back to your website, Google sees it as an online recommendation, boosting your website rankings. The more websites that link back to your website, the more Google will see your content is relevant and worthy to be read on page 1. We search the digital world and work to increase the number of links back to your website.
- SEARCHING We’ll find and pursue ongoing quality links.
- COMMUNICATION We’ll provide full communication with potential link sources.
- LINK SUGGESTIONS Receive suggestions of professional relationships to generate quality links.
- “LINKLESS” SUGGESTIONS Receive suggestions of “linkless” backlink topics (or mentions of your business without a hyperlink). It’s the latest (and greatest!) Google update to show your practice’s relevancy.
NOTE: Link goals vary because of the broad nature of the challenge at hand. We will be completely transparent with our intentions and goals. The recommendation we provide is dependent on your competition, area, existing links, and website authority.
“There are two main reasons you need Content Marketing: 1. So you continue to rank on Google and search engines. 2. So potential patients in your community choose you over the competition.”
Do you continually update your website with fresh content? Is your website getting traffic, but no one seems to be calling? Your website should never be “set-it-and-forget-it” product and it should always be optimized to cater to your visitors’ questions and needs. Cue in our content specialists! We will create, measure, and promote fresh content to keep your website humming and converting to its full potential.
- STRATEGIZING We’ll plan your content strategy based around your practice’s needs and goals.
- CREATION Our content team will research and create comprehensive content to raise awareness, increase traffic, and most importantly, convert. This can include the creation of new pages, blogs, social posts, email blasts, or in-office promotional materials.
- BLOGGING Let your blog be a resource for ongoing dental trends and answers to patients’ questions. The more blog posts on your website, the higher your conversion rates will be!
- VIDEO CREATION Did you know video drives a 157% increase in organic traffic? Don’t miss out on that marketing juice! Our video team can produce and optimize video content. With videos increasing conversions by 80%, it’s something that cannot be overlooked.
- PROMOTION MANAGEMENT Now that we’ve created your content, how are people going to know about it? Promotion is just another piece of the puzzle to increase conversions and get people buzzing about you.
- DESIGN CREATIVITY Our design team will craft social posts, email blasts, and in-office promotional materials.
- METRICS, METRICS, METRICS You know you have a nerdy marketing team when we use phrases like “scrolling depth, bounce rate monitoring, event tracking, and heat-map tracking” to track your progress and maximize your conversions. Using metrics and split testing, our conversion team will make improvements in copy and calls to action to help increase phone calls and form submissions.
NOTE: Consider off-page ads to boost conversions even more. There will be times we’ll offer ideas that go beyond your budget to expand your reach. Your updates and collaboration budget and/or SEO budget can always be used to edit your content if you decide to create your own unique content.
SEARCH ENGINE MARKETING ADS
“SEM ads get results fast, help you target the RIGHT patients, offer measurable results, increase brand recognition, improve local search visibility, and are budget-friendly!”
Would you like to be on page 1 – guaranteed? Paid advertisements (or PPC) are the fastest way to get your website in the top five sponsored results, consistently driving traffic to your site. Reach your audience and increase your online traffic and brand presence quickly with targeted ads. It’s an excellent solution for brand new medical practices to help jumpstart your business and implement a brand strategy.
GOOGLE ‘CALL-ONLY’ ADS
- Shorten the conversion funnel, by focusing directly on phone calls.
- Geo-target users when they are on the go and in your area.
- Complete tracking including call-recording and keyword tracking so you know which terms are driving results.
GOOGLE ‘EXPANDED SEARCH’’ ADS
- Increase branding and awareness at a fraction of the cost of traditional radio, television advertising.
- Take advantage of both text-based and image-based ads within one campaign.
- Increase both click-through and conversion ratios.
FACEBOOK DISPLAY ADS
- One of the most affordable advertising methods per click.
- Ability to reach a hyper targeted audience.
- Increase website traffic and session duration.
NOTE: Additionally Some have found that Youtube Ads and Instagram Ads can be effective. Is this for you? Don’t hesitate to ask us for more details!
3 SAMPLE MARKETING PLANS FOR HEALTHCARE PROVIDERS
Our marketing plans for healthcare providers are buildable, so you get to pick and choose products based on YOUR goals. Since products are available individually, we’ll work together to create your own custom plan! To help you get started, we’ve created 3 sample marketing plans for 3 types of medical practices: a startup or specialty practice, an established practice who is looking for growth, and a practice in a densely populated, competitive area.
Dr. Specialty is a new doctor in the neighborhood. He most certainly needs traffic from the internet, links, and reviews, but he has a limited marketing budget and doesn’t know where to start. He wants to test things out and knows he can add more products as his practice grows.
Dr. Established has a fairly successful practice but is looking to grow and book more new patients each month. She also wants to teach current patients about healthcare services they may not know she offers.
Dr. Competitive is battling for higher rankings in a highly competitive market. Her website is beautiful but needs to perform better in searches if she wants to beat her competition. She’s especially interested in getting more reviews from her current patients.
- Sample 1
- Possible Marketing Plan forSPECIALTY
- 6 Hours / Year
- + $50 for Each Location
- 3 Hours / Quarter
- Sample 2
- Possible Marketing Plan forESTABLISHED
- 12 Hours / Year
- + $100 for Each Location
- 3 Hours / Quarter
- 6 Hours / Quarter
- Sample 3
- Possible Marketing Plan forCOMPETITIVE
- 12 Hours / Year
- + $100 for Each Location
- 6 Hours / Quarter
- 12 Hours / Quarter
Simply fill out this form and our team will craft your custom marketing strategy and recommendations. The more details you provide, the better we’ll be able to tailor our recommendations to your specific needs and goals!
Then: Dental Office Manager Now: Roadside’s Director of Client Services
Do you need assistance with creating a marketing plan for YOUR healthcare practice?
She’ll work with you to build the perfect package for your goals and budget!
And the best part? You can schedule time on her calendar right now! Just click the button below.