“Building my last site was a nightmare, and I simply do not have the time to deal with that again. How can I upgrade my website without all the hassle?”
We’ve heard this dilemma time and time again, but let us be the first to tell you – it’s so much easier to launch a new responsive website, and it’s possible to get it done in 30 days!
Why is it important to update your website every couple years?
If your website is still operating on Flash or HTML 4, it’s time to update. Google and the world wide web continuously make upgrades to serve their users (your customers!) better.
If you don’t update your website, you may face costly consequences:
- Your website’s security is at risk: Advancing technology dictates you must update your website’s security. Any vulnerabilities put your website at risk with hackers, thus damaging your credibility and hurting your business.
- Your website will look outdated: Your website design may have looked amazing in the 90s, but in 2017, it may make your users cringe. Upgrading to a modern design will create an incredible first impression and show your commitment to staying up-to-date with technology.
- Your website won’t be compatible: Viewing your site on browsers and mobile devices will only look obsolete and inconsistent to your online customers.
By updating to the latest responsive technology, your website will be faster, more secure, and more user-friendly.
“Building my last site was a nightmare.” – It’s insanely easy to upgrade.
We’re not kidding! We’ve put those barriers to rest, giving you every opportunity to upgrade your new website. You have a business to run and simply don’t have the time to be involved with the development of a new responsive website. That’s where Roadside comes in! We’ve developed an innovative system to simplify your life and keep patients walking through your doors.
“I just don’t have the time.” – You’ll barely lift a finger.
As former dental assistants and managers ourselves, we know there’s simply not enough time in the day to be involved in your website development. That’s why we’ve created the system of 30 Day Killer Websites. That’s right! You could have a beautiful responsive website in just 30 working days!
The best part? You barely need to lift a finger during this process. All you need to do is:
- Fill out one survey
- Take part in one kickoff call with our team
- Complete one easy to-do list
Then, kick back, relax, and watch us launch your online brand off the ground. It’s that easy!
“We don’t have the budget.” – A website package for EVERY budget.
Nonsense! We’ve built websites for every type of practice, from startup dental practice to practices with multiple locations and have found packages to work within their budgets.
Just like every customer is different, every dental practice is different, and we’ll go great lengths to work within your budget.
Ready to take action? Be sure to do your research.
A customer would do research before committing to a product, and it’s no different when shopping for a website designer. Make the process easier in choosing your perfect web designer by asking these questions:
- Can you provide examples of websites that your company designed?
- Do you have case studies that showcase your websites’ success?
- How do you measure results after the site goes live?
- How long will it take to complete my website?
- Are your websites custom or templates?
- What can I expect for the website process?
- Will my website look consistent with my brand?
- Will my website be viewable on any device?
- Will my website be optimized for search engines?
- Will I own my website?
- How do you handle your pricing?
Unsure if your dental website is working for you? Have an honest conversation with Angela to see if we’re a good fit for you – no strings attached.