JOIN OUR MARKETING TEAM
Browse available positions below.
- Junior Marketing Copywriter | Remote | Full-Time
Roadside Dental Marketing is an established marketing agency designing the BEST dental websites in the industry (we’ve been around since before Google was a verb!) We’re a group of self-professed nerds who LOVE identifying ways to help our clients succeed online. We’re seeking a junior-level Marketing Copywriter (AKA Word Wizard, Creative Content Collaborator, Grammar Guru, Marketing Magician… we could keep going) to create patient-friendly content on behalf of our clients.
Marketing Copywriter is basically a fancy way of saying “Hard-working, creative, and enthusiastic person who writes amazing content to help our clients succeed online” (plus, it fits better on a business card).
Our Junior Marketing Copywriter will be responsible for writing compelling, conversion-focused online content, including blog posts, social media content, ad copy, website copy, and more! Our ideal candidate for this position is marketing-minded, motivated, creative, loves research, and can work both independently and as part of a team.
Do snappy taglines roll off your tongue? Do you love crafting clever captions for your own social media? Do you notice effective (and not-so-effective) marketing ideas in your day-to-day routine? Do typos in advertisements make you insane? Do you have a journal of your favorite marketing headlines and ideas? If so, you might be our perfect fit!
This is a junior-level position offering room for growth; we are seeking a motivated individual who is eager to learn and progress.
- Understanding of writing effective marketing copy for websites, including attention-grabbing headlines, persuasive content, and clear calls to action
- Ability to understand and address buyers’ wants, needs, and barriers through compelling content
- Capacity to adapt writing voice and tone depending on the project
- Willingness to edit using constructive feedback from team members and clients
- Ability to take a so-called “boring” topic and craft motivating content
- Clear understanding of grammar, accurate spelling, and best practices
- Ability to thoroughly proofread and quality check website content and functionality
- Understanding of and experience using WordPress
We’re a fun, collaborative group and we like to see:
- A hard-working, problem-solving attitude coupled with an eagerness to learn
- Effective and clear verbal and written communication skills
- A marketing-minded approach to addressing client needs and finding solutions
- Understanding of web optimization, online marketing strategies, and social media trends
- Organization, timeliness, quality control, and professionalism
By the way…dental experience is a definite plus!
Please submit your cover letter, resume, and writing samples for consideration. (P.S. Cover letters are VERY important to our hiring team!)
Job type: Full-time, remote. Candidates will be expected to have their own equipment and internet access.
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or click the link below.
Obsess over details
Get high… in rankings
Brush and floss
Give it to you straight
Take guilt-free time off
Employ trailblazers (and Brits!)
Bring your vision to life