- We are so excited to build a long-lasting relationship with you and your team.
- Our first call will be reviewing what you can expect from us as your new marketing company, as well as the best ways to take advantage of all the tools we’ve created to help you get the best ROI and grow your practice!
Prior to our Marketing Kickoff Call we sent you:
- Test forms and email to confirm notifications
- Blog login and instructions
- Your first Weekly Coach
- Link to this page with all of your resources in one spot
Prior to the call, please review your Marketing Resource Toolkit. We will go over how to get the most out of this page.
- This is a private page. Please save it in your bookmarks or marketing resources file for quick reference.
- Start a marketing calendar for the practice – paper, digital – whatever works best for you!
- Schedule a Marketing Lunch with the whole team and bring in lunch for training to get them excited to help the practice grow.
- Have any team members that will be helping with marketing join your calls with us.
There’s a lot on the page, and we don’t want you to get overwhelmed! Choose ONE topic or focus per quarter. Focus on helping your team become rockstars with it and then by the end of the quarter, decide on your next focus. Real talk: Don’t worry! We are always here to help if you struggle in any of these areas. Having 20+ years in dentistry, we KNOW the challenges you face and have loads of ideas on how to get over your marketing barriers!
Every week you’ll get ready-made marketing and social media tools delivered right to your inbox. Weekly Coach will provide ready-to-use tools, patient-first topics, and dental campaigns to help save you time and become a marketing fiend.
- Decide which of your team members should receive Weekly Coach and provide us with their emails.
- Each week, review it together in a huddle and schedule out who will post the provided content. Use your Weekly Checklist from your Team Training page to help with this!
- We’ve got your back! These weekly inspirations help keep your social media pages fresh and personalized for your practice’s personality.
REVIEW your contract and expectations from the Roadside team.
PERUSE your Marketing Resource Toolkit.
EDUCATE you on the best way to use Weekly Coach.
PROVIDE THE 411 on your new main contact and how to communicate and send in updates.
METRICS AND REPORTS allow us to monitor your success! We’ll also share how, when, and why your reports will be sent to you.
SCHEDULE our next quarterly marketing call.
CHECK IN – your Account Manager will check in with you in three weeks to make sure everything is running smoothly.
- It’s been a pleasure working together so far and we’re excited to achieve your marketing goals together!
- The majority of our business comes from referrals and we’re extraordinarily grateful for your time and feedback!