About The Silberman Dental Group
Barbara Silberman and her husband Dr. Paul Silberman have a dental practice in Waldorf, MD where they will do anything to help their patients. In fact, gaining their trust is their passion. Since 1981, they’ve built a reputation throughout the community of creating an honest and compassionate environment for their patients.
Presenting that passion online.
Dr. Silberman and Barbara wanted to share their patient-first philosophy online. They came to Roadside Dental and Medical Marketing to help launch their brand through:
The Silberman Dental Group’s main goal was to attract younger families. Since there were a lot of new homes being built in the area, they were especially interested in reaching new patients who were just moving into the community.
They wanted to maintain their blue water colors, but come across as warm, calm, and inviting.
With their old logo, the fonts were quite traditional and the all caps seemed too aggressive when paired alongside the doctor’s caring nature. They also had a large tagline included with the logo. The overbearing placement and script font of the tagline made usage quite difficult.
The new logo is no longer ALL CAPITALS and comes across softer, modern, and friendly. The fonts have curved edges and the tilted “e” provides a fun, quirky quality, that works perfectly with the warm personality of the practice.
Their old logo didn’t have a logo mark, whereas this one has a fluid “s” shape that works with both the “s” in Silberman, and the organic, natural qualities they love about water.
We also included several variations. Whether it’s on dark scrubs, white letterhead, or just the logo mark itself, usage would now be a breeze!
- Using Photography: What better way to show off a dental team’s personality than mixing professional photos with social media photos? It was extremely important to Barbara to showcase the team’s caring and fun nature throughout the practice. She hired a photographer AND we gathered photos from social media to capture those candid moments.
- Unique Animations: The Silberman Dental Group purchased our Ultimate Custom package, allowing us to put our creative minds into high gear. This dental practice is surrounded by bodies of water. Combined with their logo colors, we created animations of moving water, sailing boats, and seagulls – making this Waldorf dental practice stand out from the competition.
- Outgoing Content: With a modern design comes personable content. The Silberman dental team wanted their commitment to patients to shine in the content. We did just that by addressing patient barriers and how the Silberman team helps, highlighting their amazing patient testimonials, and so much more. Combined with the photos and design, the custom content shines.
What did their patients say about their new website? Read their testimonials!
“It’s well-organized and user-friendly. I like that the photos include all of the staff members because everyone there contributes in some way to making the trip to the dentist enjoyable.”
“More detailed of identifying who Silberman Dental Group is online, bolder branding of name, cleaner layout and more pictures of office team showing personality.”
“I really like how easy it is to use and you really feel like you get to know your staff! I really like the color used it’s very eye-catching.”
“The interactive parts are quite impressive. They really explain what can be done by the team.”
Scroll inside the window to view site.
Dr. Silberman and Barbara knew that their website isn’t a “set it and forget it” product. The next step was making sure people actually come to the website.
Long-term growth through dental marketing.
Dr. Silberman invested in our dental marketing services to grow their practice and enhance their online reputation. They chose our top-tier level marketing package where we focus on:
- Their on-page and technical SEO
- Collaborating on marketing campaigns
- Content marketing
- Local SEO
- And so much more
“Five years ago, the practice averaged 12 new patients a month. That’s fine for an older established solo practitioner, like me. Last year, we averaged 42 new patients a month. And here we are on the 22nd of March with five more business days to go, and we are already at 41 new patients so far in March.”
– Dr. Paul Silberman, Dentist in Waldorf, MD
What did Barbara Silberman say?
“Roadside Dental Marketing has a team which is highly professional and focuses on exceptional customer care. My experience with Roadside far exceeded any experience I had with two companies in the past. Don’t hesitate to use Roadside Dental Marketing. You will be delighted you chose this accomplished group!”
Barbara Silberman, The Woman Wearing Many Hats
The Silberman Dental Group | silbermandentalgroup.com