About Law Orthodontics
“Spreading joy with a smile” – that’s Dr. Maggie Law’s mission when she decided to open Law Orthodontics … Opens in a new window to Law Orthodontics’ website… in January 2020. She had board certification and modern services – all she needed was new patients.
Maggie knew her customer persona: the busy millennial mom. As a busy momma herself, she knew to win over her dream patient, she needed a:
- Streamlined patient experience from her website to the office
- Trusting impression that she’ll take care of the kiddos
- Strong message to stand out right away
She wanted her website:
- Millennial-friendly, so the mommas could do everything online
- Clear and simple so everything can be found right away
- To climb Google rankings quickly
A personalized design with personality and online efficiency.
- Maggie wanted a preppy but joyful website to portray her bubbly personality. But, she only had family photos and couldn’t do a full photoshoot.
- We created an airy website using pops of color, lots of white space, and modern fonts.
- We strategically placed her gorgeous family photos to give off a happy and positive personality.
- The website needed to evoke a positive message and vibe.
- All of the copy focuses on “you” with fun blurbs that every millennial mom wants to read.
- The website is filled with trust-building factors by highlighting her board certification, Invisalign rockstar status, and patient testimonials.
- The busy mom needs convenience and Maggie wanted her website to scream it while clearly showing what she does.
- Her patients can do everything on her website, including booking appointments online, scheduling a virtual consultation, text messaging, and filling out forms.
- Patients can easily get what they need from Maggie no matter what device they’re, making the entire process stress free.