About Boise Dentistry Co.
Dr. Chris Minert ran a successful practice for six years in San Antonio, TX. With 10,000 patients, 15 staff members, and three doctors, Dr. Minert isn’t a stranger to operating a profitable business. But, he wanted to go back to his home roots in Boise, ID. So, he sold his practice, moved to beautiful Idaho, and started over.
Dr. Minert had to rebuild a dental empire from scratch. Saying he was busy… that’s an understatement:
- Dealing with the construction of his new practice
- Needing an online presence (website, social media, Google My Business listings, etc.)
- Hiring a brand new team
Spreading the word about Boise Dentistry Co.… Opens in a new window to Boise Dentistry Co’s website… and standing out among 200+ Boise dentists
Dr. Minert knew the logistics of running a business, and having a stellar online presence was key to making a great first impression – especially for the new guy. He wanted his website to:
- Reflect his philosophy of whole-health dentistry
- Be clean, contemporary but warm
- Appeal to new patients immediately
Prove world-class dentistry is available to everyone - all through design and copy.
Dr. Minert didn’t have a website. But he needed to send people somewhere.
- We created a responsive landing page with all the basic info about Boise Dentistry Co.
- The doc could start booking appointments before the office opens
- A great starting point to drive traffic to his domain before the grand launch of his new website
- Dr. Minert had a ton of competition. He needed to standout right away.
- Through his custom photography and video, we could design a warm and contemporary website that reflects his values of world-class and ethical dentistry
Dr. Minert preaches total wellness, which a lot of patients aren’t familiar with. We wrote copy focused around his values of oral systemic health and emphasized how it benefits his community
If total health wasn’t enough, Dr. Minert sweetened the deal if you became a new patient.
He crafted compelling New Patient offers to get people into his office, giving this personable doc the opportunity to build a rapport and trust.
Patients enjoyed conveniences from the website to the office, including online forms, choosing their discounts online, morning-or-night office hours, and access to an in-house wellness plan.