Welcome to Roadside!
On this Welcome Call, we will review your office information, marketing goals, and questions you may have.
Scroll down for a whole host of helpful information, tips, and quick links.
Your Marketing Account Manager
Meet your primary point of contact on your Roadside team.
- Get to know each other and strategize how we can help you grow your practice and patient base.
- Before we can start crafting your marketing strategy, you’ll need to gather and send us your most important assets.
Approve Your Pre-Filled Document
Now, let’s strategize and create a roadmap to meet your goals.
Marketing Strategy Video Interview
Our Goal: Capture, YOUR GOLD NUGGETS!
Additional Project Surveys
Please only complete these surveys if recommended by your Account Manager.
Let’s set a deadline!
- Aren’t sure what that means? Ask your printer! They should have a copy of it.
You can upload your logo files here:
PLEASE NOTE: We are here to help! We can set up a call with your photographer to answer any questions and guide them for the shoot. If you have any barriers or concerns, please reach out to us.
Once you’ve completed your new photoshoot and/or are ready to send them to the team, simply upload them here:
Videos are a great way to build trust. Please note the following before sending to us:
- Upload videos to the video hosting site of your choice, such as YouTube or Vimeo, and send us the link(s).
Looking for video inspiration?
- Can I use my existing photos?
What happens if I can’t do a photoshoot?
If you can’t do a photoshoot at this time, provide us anything you’ve got! Here are the types of photos we can use in your marketing:
- Office photos
- Doctor photos
- Team photos
- Social media photos
- Community photos
- Family photos
- Patient selfies/portraits
- Doctor/team selfies
ADD INFORMATION ABOUT SHOOTING ON YOUR SMARTPHONE
Need some photo inspiration?
Do you have any of the following features you would like linked to your website:
Please make sure you’ve added all this information on the Third-Party Information form:
Reviews & Testimonials
You can send us patient reviews and testimonials in various forms, including:
- Links to your Facebook and Google reviews
- Links to third-party websites (like BirdEye or Demandforce)
- Video testimonials on YouTube or Vimeo
- Photos of handwritten testimonials
- Common third party connector info
- EMBED CODES: Many plugins or apps provide a special embed code (HTML) for our developers to place on your website. This can be found within the plugin or app.
- SERIAL CODES: To activate a purchased plugin, we may need the serial key you received at time of purchase.
- LINKS or URLs: Often we don’t need to integrate your third party app but simply need a link to the page you want us to reference.
- API KEYS: Apps linking to or incorporating other apps normally require a special API key. You can retrieve this from the app itself or the app’s administrator/developer.
- APP LOGINS: In some rare instances, we may require your apps login details to integrate an app into your website. However, if you prefer not to provide this information, then we can assist you in adding the app yourself.
We’ll send over your asset gathering list and once we have everything, it will be time to schedule your Project Kick-Off Call!